August College Sprint for Seniors
August 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$195
Prepare in just one week to cross the college application finish line… Sign up now for your Summer College Sprint!
Work with Rochester’s leaders in college admissions and test preparation to dramatically improve your college applications in one fun, educational, action-packed week. Chariot Learning, College Assistance Plus, and Jodi Rosenshein Atkin have joined forces to ensure that each College Sprint packs everything a rising junior or senior needs to maximize college choice, competitiveness, and potential scholarships. Best of all, each Sprint is entirely online.
**The August College Sprint for Seniors meets August 17-22 from 11:30am-1pm Eastern.**
Senior College Sprint
Rising seniors focus on essay writing, interviews, and application strategies:
- Learn the essential elements to a powerful college essay
- Determine their optimal college essay prompts
- Write multiple Common Application essay drafts–including the new COVID-19 prompt
- Receive personal guidance on essay revisions and polish
- Explore various application platforms and processes
- Discover how to request great college recommendations
- Learn the secrets to influential college interviews
- Learn to check their college list for the right fit
- Understand the real impact of college costs, scholarships, loans, and other financial aid
Working on all of these essential application pieces separately with leading experts normally costs thousands of dollars, but this powerful new program costs just $195. As an added bonus, students who enroll in a College Sprint program receive $50 off an Chariot Learning class or tutoring program. Have you already worked with us with the last year? You may qualify to take $50 off your College Sprint!
Registration and payment are required to secure a seat as space is limited. Begin the registration process by completing our Student Information Form.